Are you waiting for a good reason to join Delta Dental PPOSM?
Here are five:
1. 18 million people in our enterprise regions* have a commercial group (fee-for-service) dental plan. Of those, about 15.6 million have a PPO plan.
2. Stand out in the crowd. Local PPO network dentist listings display first when PPO enrollees search for dentists from their online account.
3. Be a hero. Help patients save money. More and more, PPO patients have financial incentives to visit a PPO dentist, such as higher annual maximums or lower coinsurance for basic, and even major services.
4. Get paid the max. You’ll get the maximum in-network benefit payment from us, and patients will likely pay less out-of-pocket than with a non-PPO dentist.
5. Create happiness. Patient satisfaction means loyal patients and more referrals. Happy patients, happy practice!
To join PPO, contact your Professional Relations representative today.
* Our Delta Dental enterprise includes these companies in these states: Delta Dental of California — CA, Delta Dental of the District of Columbia — DC, Delta Dental of Pennsylvania — PA and MD, Delta Dental of West Virginia, Inc. — WV, Delta Dental of Delaware, Inc. — DE, Delta Dental of New York, Inc. — NY, Delta Dental Insurance Company — AL, DC, FL, GA, LA, MS, MT, NV, TX and UT.