More than 19 million people nationwide are enrolled in a Medicare Advantage dental plan through Delta Dental (more than 800,000 people have a plan through our enterprise companies*).
And, Medicare Advantage plans continue to grow, providing huge potential for your practice:
- An estimated 10,000 Baby Boomers per day will retire in the next 13 years, according to Pew Research Center.
- The number of people over age 65 will increase by 73% between 2010 and 2030, representing one in five Americans (per the U.S. Census Bureau).
- Research shows that healthy aging includes regular cleanings and checkups.
The Medicare Advantage network is different
Our Medicare Advantage dentist network is separate from our Delta Dental PPOTM and Delta Dental Premier® networks. Advantages of joining include:
- Your practice will be listed in our Medicare Advantage network directory
- You’ll retain current Medicare Advantage patients whose fee-for-service plans require they visit a Medicare Advantage network dentist
- You’ll welcome new Medicare Advantage patients who are looking for an in-network dentist.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to build your practice. Let us know you’re interested by filling out and submitting the form at deltadentalins.com/webforms/provider-Form.
*Our Delta Dental enterprise includes these companies in these states: Delta Dental of California – CA, Delta Dental of the District of Columbia – DC, Delta Dental of Pennsylvania – PA & MD, Delta Dental of West Virginia, Inc. – WV, Delta Dental of Delaware, Inc. – DE, Delta Dental of New York, Inc. – NY, Delta Dental Insurance Company – AL, DC, FL, GA, LA, MS, MT, NV, TX and UT.