To offer you additional teledentistry support, we’ve evaluated the following HIPAA-compliant tools to help you see patients virtually. We’ve also negotiated free trial periods and discounts to smooth any transitions.
- CareStack offers a complete virtual care management software, allowing you to manage online scheduling, telehealth consultations and patient payments. Start for free and grow your practice.
- TeleDent by MouthWatch includes advanced video consults, clinical messaging and an intuitive patient portal. Effortlessly organize patients, exams, teams and tasks.
- Simplifeye offers 24/7 live chat, scheduling, telehealth and payments. Collect consent and seamlessly issue invoices by text and email. Implement your “virtual front desk” overnight for a contact-free, modern solution.
- MyTeleDentist allows you to see more patients and treat more cases in less time, virtually. Schedule, e-prescribe and attract new patients.
- Teledentix is an all-inclusive teledentistry solution, allowing you to manage virtual appointments, educational resources, referrals, case presentations, prescriptions, patient forms and much more.
- Toothpic’s easy-to-use, asynchronous system offers high-resolution imagery for patient assessments at your convenience, in five to ten minutes. Connect, triage and follow up with patients.
These offers are good through December 31, 2020, though the products will still be available after.
As a reminder, Delta Dental accepts teledentistry claims for covered services.
Note: This post was updated to reflect the extension of the exclusive offers through December 31, 2020.
These provided links to other sites and other companies, including links to third party companies offering teledentistry products and services, or any other links, documents, changes or updates within these linked sites are provided only as a convenience and are not under Delta Dental’s control. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by Delta Dental. These links have been listed in no particular order of preference but simply in company name alphabetical order. Delta Dental does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information offered by these third-party companies offering teledentistry products and services, including on their websites linked in this email. Delta Dental has received no compensation for including these links and information in this email, and Delta Dental will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for any transaction between you and these third-party companies offering teledentistry products and services.
For more information, please visit our Legal Notices page.