Gain access to over 200,000 NY members with 100% benefits for covered services when you enroll as an NY Select dentist! When you participate in the NY Select network (formerly known as NYPPO), you can help provide your fellow New Yorkers with dependable, quality dental care.
This network is specific to New York state and is the only in-network option for members of two large union health plan/funds:
- DC37 is the largest public employee union in New York City, with 150,000 members serviced by the District Council 37 Health & Security Plan. DC37 members help make New York run by working in over 1,000 titles — everything from accountants to zookeepers.
- 32BJ is a branch of Service Employees International Union (SEIU) that is headquartered in New York City. The Building Service 32BJ Health Fund services over 75,000 of New York’s property service workers.
DC 37 and 32BJ’s NY members are benefited 100% for covered services with NY Select participating dentists.
Everything you’ll need for administration, including how to register for direct deposit, view treatment history and obtain claim status, is available in your Provider Tools account.
Simply log in or register to access these handy tools:
- Reference Library: Find your Dentist Handbook and other information.
- My Patients: Obtain eligibility and benefits for current and new patients.
- Submit Claims: Transmit free, real-time claims and attachments.
- My Account: Update your directory profile to ensure patients can find you.
Interested in participating in the NY Select network? Please contact Delta Dental Network Development Representative John Wilson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 628-260-4764.
Not sure if you’re already participating in the NY Select network? Or currently participating and have questions? Please contact our Provider Concierge by email at email@example.com or by phone at 800-592-0156.
Please note: The NY Select dentist network is separate from Delta Dental PPO™ and Delta Dental Premier®. Please review your NY Select contract and fee schedule for additional information.