When was the last time you checked your Find a Dentist directory listing? If you’ve changed office hours or added a staff member who speaks a different language, then it’s time to update your listing.
Millions of patients rely on the Delta Dental directory to locate nearby dentists who fit their needs. Make sure that you’re broadcasting the right information. Updating your listing only take a few minutes and is an excellent way of attracting new patients.
Here’s how to get started:
- Log in to Provider Tools and select My account.
- Click on Directory profile.
- Go to Actions and click Open.
- Update information, as needed.
- Save as draft if you’re not yet ready to publish your updates or select Publish if you’re ready to go live.
Remember, your listing can and should be revised anytime changes are made to your business. We recommend setting up a yearly reminder to check your listing for accuracy. While you’re at it, be sure to verify your other heavily searched online listings such as Yelp, Facebook, Google and Apple.