As a dentist, you already know that language should never be a barrier to receiving proper care. One in seven people in the U.S. speaks Spanish at home, yet Hispanic adults with limited proficiency in English receive about one-third less health care than those proficient in English.
In taking steps to bridge this gap, Delta Dental offers a variety of language assistance options for both you and your Spanish-speaking patients.
Resources for the dental office
- follow http://kanack.org/statement/nutrisystem-thesis/26/ https://approachusa.org/reflective/150-word-essay-about-myself/25/ go to site a village life in pakistan essay low sex drive because of propecia buy my resume https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/short-photo-essay/8/ go to site https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/accutane-names/10/ essay shrek 2 click https://themilitaryguide.org/14days/college-entrance-essay-topics-examples/55/ http://archive.ceu.edu/store.php?treat=costo-del-viagra-en-mexico-2015 https://jewishstudies.washington.edu/anytype/a-cricket-match-essay-2nd-year-wedding/52/ bachelor thesis utwente psychologie https://hobcawbarony.org/coursework/anselms-ontological-argument-essay-template/27/ source link labor economics essay topics https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/lipitor-and-cpk-levels/200/ roman numeral outline for a essay i have learned my lesson essay go brooklyn college thesis format source https://vabf.org/reading/thesis-goes-where-in-an-essay/250/ can you snort buspar https://shedbuildermag.com/research/a-letter-essay-example/28/ https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/cheap-home-work-writer-website-for-university/47/ a2 law omissions essay examples click here An English-to-Spanish phrase guide is easy to download and print. Keep this handy guide at your workstation for quick reminder on common questions and phrases that may arise during a dental appointment. The guide even includes pronunciation tips to help you communicate as efficiently as possible.
- The Delta Dental online dentist directory includes languages spoken in the office. Keeping your office’s listing accurate and up to date helps Spanish-speaking members find the right dentist to fit their needs.
- Interpretation services are also available for in-person dental appointments when a Spanish-speaking staff member isn’t an option. Letting your staff know about this service is a great way to proactively assist patients with limited English. To request this service, members should contact Customer Service at least 72 hours in advance of an appointment.
Resources for your patients
- Our website, and all its offerings, can be found in Spanish. This includes plan information, wellness articles and even Grin! magazine and is a perfect introduction to Delta Dental for new patients.
- Customer Service is available in Spanish when patients have questions about their insurance that you’re unable to answer. To talk to a representative, members can call 866-530-9675 and dial 8 when prompted. Answers to our most frequently asked questions are also available on our website.
Learn more about Delta Dental’s language assistance resources for dentists and how they can benefit your patients.