We recognize the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our dentist community and want you to know that we’re here to help.
Delta Dental is partnering with Lendeavor, a modern practice lender, to dedicate $200 million over the next two months to a loan program for Delta Dental dentists. This refinance/working capital loan program gives our eligible network dentists a special combination of cash flow relief and interest savings.
Qualified practice owners1 can receive:
- First year of interest on loan covered by Delta Dental (approximately $40,000 in savings on a $1 million loan)
- Working capital up to 15% of previous year’s collections, capped at $200,000
- 126-month term, which can reduce your monthly payment significantly
- Deferred payments for up to 6 months
We anticipate strong interest — so apply now!
1 Lendeavor’s standard underwriting criteria apply.
Terms of offer
- Offer limited to current Delta Dental network providers in Alabama, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, West Virginia and the District of Columbia. All references to “Delta Dental” in this offer refer to Delta Dental of California, Delta Dental Insurance Company, Delta Dental of Pennsylvania, Delta Dental of New York, Inc., Delta Dental of the District of Columbia, Delta Dental of Delaware, Inc., or Delta Dental of West Virginia, Inc. collectively.
- Offer is available to our “independent” network providers. An independent practice is any practice that is privately owned by a dentist(s), with no venture capital or corporate support. Federally qualified health centers (FQHC), community health centers (CHC) and large multi-state dental service organizations (DSO) and the practices affiliated with DSO corporate organizations are not considered independent practices for the purpose of this program.
- Offer provides financial assistance covering 12 months of interest payment on refinance loans and 24 months of interest payment on working capital loans to qualified buyers, through Lendeavor.
- Limited time offer ends June 30, 2020.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Offer subject to change any time at Delta Dental’s discretion.
- Any tax implications of the offer and loan transaction are the sole responsibility of the borrower. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued and sent to the borrower reflecting the interest savings realized from this loan program.
All loans are issued through Lendeavor. Borrower must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or be in the United States on a valid long-term visa, and at least 18 years old. Valid Social Security number, TIN/EIN, and current practitioner license in good standing are required. All loans are subject to credit approval. Your actual rate depends upon credit score, loan amount, loan term, credit usage, and credit history.